Benny Hinn attempts to defend himself . . . he doesn’t do such a good job.
From Justin Taylor:
Just in case you need a refresher on the numbers, here’s some of what they found on an expense report:
- cost of his 7,000 sq-ft house: $10-million
- amount spent per month for his private jet: $112,000
- price of his two cars: $80,000 each
- cost per night for staying at 5,400 sq ft luxury hotel room during a “layover”: $10,800 per night paid
- tips for a 3-day period: $4,500.
As you watch these two video clips you have to ask yourself, “Where is the preaching of the Word?” These people are entertained (and manipulated) so easily that it’s frightening.
I had to endure this foolishness back in the 1990’s and I see that fifteen years later this wickedness is still popular among the “experience chasers.” I pity these people because I was once in their shoes. I however, never succumbed to the possession / emotionalism / manipulation that they experience. When the “holy laughter” movement came to my church, I summarily left (with ridicule by those who stayed) only to watch the church crumble within a few months with sex scandals starting with the pastor. Oh, how I wasted so much of my life under these false teachers.