- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
Reblogged this on Truth2Freedom's Blog.
Can I just say one tiny thing about your header “…a world shrouded in darkness…”
I think you mean surrounded by darkness, as a shroud is a protective covering.
What would the world be protecting itself from by shrouding itself in darkness?
It almost seems as if you are saying the world is protecting itself from the light. And that would be just plain weird. Isn’t it the other way around?
I don’t know. I am not an English major, although I did ace all my classes in college.
Read it back to yourself a few times and you will get what I am saying.
Reblogged this on Revival Bible Study.
I am back in Houston for a couple daze. No internet in Gowen, OK – only when I drive 15 miles to McD’s for coffee and free WiFi.
This short video provides a wonderful, provocative message that needs to be heard in every church! Every pastor needs to be shaken – I was!
May the Lord of Heaven shake that which can be shaken so that which cannot be shaken – His church! – becomes visible. May the people of God shake off the love affair with the world that is and develop a burning love for the world to come – and the sovereign God who will rule it.